Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekend With The Family

Yes! I went home..

It was a long weekend yet too short to be at home. Please. Can we have 7 days of weekends? and 2 days for weekdays? Ok. That is ridiculous.

My 4 days being at home was wonderful. After being apart from the family for few months, and being lonely. I was surrounded with LOVE.

Actually I didn't do anything much at home. The best part was mom's cooking which all you can eat and it was all my favorite foods. hehe. Nice right? Mom just couldn't stop cooking from Friday to Sunday. and guess what? I have all the foods in my fridge and it all frozen. Nasi Lemak for tomorrow y'all? haha..

GCB, Mc Donald's
hot & spicy shrimp, KFC
Oh btw, Lelet wasn't home. She had orientation week at the college. So only Ujang was there to layan me to go out at night to buy foods and to go out for ice cream. We went to Empire, the new shopping mall in Subang. Empire is quite bored. They have a lot of restaurants and cafes. You can find Madam Kwan's, Chilis, Tarbush and bla bla bla. So we decided to go to Sunway Pyramid foooorrrrr.... HAAGEN DAZS!

Paradise
Mystique ordered by Ujang
At night, I just followed my parents to a birthday party. We were the last to come but at least we came kan? hehe. On the way back, Papa decided to have some coffee or something light for supper. Then I suggested The Coffee Beans. But Papa parked his car in front of Dome. So here we go, Dome for the Supper.

I had pancake stack and Mom had wild mushroom soup
Sunday was a tiring day. Mom had meeting at home. I had to help her since we don't even have maid at home. And Lelet decided to go home. I had a chance to meet her then. But she was super busy. She had lot of works to do. We went out to McD to do her works helped by Dong. hehe.

Monday was my last day at home. My flight was at 830 pm but delayed for 1 hour. Sigh! Before went to the airport, I had lunch with Mom and her friend. We went to Madam Kwan's and window shopping at Subang Parade. We all agreed that now Subang has everything and we don't really need to go to KL just to shop. oh ehem oh unless you want to go for designer's brand.

But I really love to be home and I hate to be here. Even though someday I'll miss here.

No comments:

Post a Comment