Saturday, July 31, 2010

new white flowery wedgie

I wanted to write last night but my internet connection just killed my mood. So I bet I'm kinda run of idea. Btw, i always wonder why my internet connection at my place is very very sucks. Guess what? It is damn slow and we cant even use torrent to download things. POOR me! The guy from the internet company said if everyone at my place is using it, sure the internet will be a lil bit slow. Oye! now noone here laaa... How could you be so slow?

Okay, leave the internet story behind..

Last Friday, I went to Paris Van Java, PVJ after all this crazy exam I had. phheeewwww... Hopefully I can pass the exam *pray hard* I wanted to buy this one gladiator wedges from Rotelli. It comes in brown color and it has 50% less. I saw this wedges when I went there with Mommy. I've been admiring it but I'm too afraid to ask it from her.. At the end, I've decided to ask some money from her.

I went with a friend, Zaza. Do you know few of the shops having mid year sale? Everyone loves it right.. me lovey lovey it too. We went jalan-jalan first to check nice things to buy. Then we came across La Senza. La Senza always have 70% less for the lingerie and I always can't resist of these. hehe..

After that, I went to Rotelli. The brown wedges still there. I was so excited. I asked the salesgirl for a new pair. Then she said it was the last pair, the one on display. So i just asked for it. When the wedges arrived, it soooo sad cause the one on display already change to a lil darker brown. If i bought that wedges, it would be very weird. One pair is light brown and the other is darker. *sad and wanted to cry* Since mommy have gave me the money, might as well just buy another wedges. So I got myself this white flowery wedges.

Sorry about the ugly background. hee
By the way, we had our dinner at Zuki Suki or Suki Zuki. It is a steamboat restaurant. The one like Johnny's in Malaysia. They served us with two types of soup; chicken soup and tomyum Soup. Actually they had raw material bar, its like sushi bar actually. But the time we went there is a lil bit early. So the bar hadn't started yet. The tomyum soup tasted so nice but it was quite Spicy that you could cry. hehehe...

After we had our dinner, we went to Carrefour because Zaza had to do some grocery shopping. Before we go home, we got ourselves a frozen yogurt from Tutti Frutti. I love it. Very fruity :)

Yogurt: Must be coconut + Bubble gum + Blue berrilicious
Yogurt: Tutti Fruitti + Mango + Cool Choco
p.s: Thanks Zaza. you made my day :)
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUGUST BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment