Friday, August 20, 2010

I Am Me

Some people might have said things about me. It's not that I never say anything about you. Frankly speaking, I really do! Okay sorry!

I'm just being myself. I really appreciate your advice and bla bla bla. I really do. It makes me think back about everything I do. But somehow, I don't think I'm ready to change. Maybe I need a little more time than others. Or maybe I just don't want to. Or maybe I'm just enjoying what I am now.

But I think we all grown up. We know things we do. So we just have to be less judge mental or no judging at all. heh. Sometimes we think we're right but some people might think we're not. This is life. It's really difficult than what it seems to be. Everyone is trying hard to be the best for others and to be themselves at the same time.

For the time being, I'm just gonna be who I am now. Who knows if tomorrow I change. right? Just pray for the best.

Oh btw, this is so random. I didn't pick at anyone. So chill!
p.s: Thanks for all the advice

No comments:

Post a Comment