Tuesday, August 31, 2010

White Hair

I went to KFC with Z. Actually we bailed on seminar. We went to watch the first presenter. But you know what happened? We fell asleep. It was cold morning and the room was quite empty. So guess what? You can feel the AC thru your skin. hehe.

So back at KFC. She asked me to have something just to kill the time. LOL!

When we were busy talking and talking.. Suddenly...

Z: Eh! uban! ko ade uban ke?
Me: Haaa? cabut! cabut! malu...!

So she went thru my hair to fine the white hair.. but..

Z: ala.. dah x jumpe laa. ko memang ade uban ke?
Me: haah. mmg ada. tapi tak banyak.
Z: ko banyak berfikir ke?

So we started talking again about this and that..
then ..

Z: Eh uban!
Me: Cabut laa!
Z: ala dah hilang. Die x boleh ditegur, nanti hilang.. Ke warna rambut ko? Rambut ko dah pudar ye?
Me: hehe.. mungkin.

Me: muka aku nampak mcm selalu berfikir ke?
Z: haah. ntah ape la yg ko asik fikir tu...

Heee... I hate white hair and yes, I always think of something. Even when I'm talking to someone. I just can't stop thinking.

I think tonight I'm gonna sit in front of the mirror just to find the white hair..
Adios white hair!

Z and I
*this pic was taken yesterday, in the seminar room.

2 comments:

  1. shhhhhhhhhh...........kau ni kantoikan diri sendiri siang2 pergi KFC
    O_O
    cop
    saya puasa!
    hahaha..glamer nye you nama ai Z..lol..
    baidewey...mata saya nampak letih gila...
    oh oh oh..mari letak timun di mata..eceh eceh..sejak kapan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak. tertinggal nk kate ko puasa, hahaha. sorry ah member!

    jom! mata sgt kusam!

    ReplyDelete