Friday, August 13, 2010

A Memory Box

I used to have this so-called-a-memory box every time I leave one place. Graduating from high school and Matriculations. But I really love the high school box! I kept thing from form 1 til form 5. Small notes, pictures, little things and bla bla bla.

Yesterday, I was so bored that I don't know what to do. I started to rearrange things in my cupboard, sort my notes according to the subjects, and I found one lovely shoe box.

So I was thinking of converting it to a memory box. I look for things to put in it. I found some class pictures, souvenirs from friends, my birthday cake's candle, hand fan, and few things more. Unfortunately, the box still empty.

Where are all the good memories? Did I just throw every little things away? Gosh! Maybe I should dig in some more for the memory box.

Or maybe you can give me something to put in the box? hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment