Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love About Bandung

I've decided to write on this because I think there are lot of good things here. I just realized that sometimes I do call Bandung as home. My second home perhaps.

When I was back in Malaysia for long holiday, at the end of the holiday I always looking forward to come home (Bandung). And it is just the same as I am in Bandung, I always looking forward to come back to Malaysia. So, basically Bandung is my second home and I'm comfortable to stay here for a period of time.

1. The weather...
Bandung is located at 768m above the sea level, so it is higher than most of the place in Indonesia. Bandung is much cooler than Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta which the temperature is 23 through out the year. OK I think it's a lie. Bandung only have 2 seasons, which is HOT and RAINY seasons. hehe.. During the rainy season, you really need those cardigans or at least a thin jacket when you go out. Oh well, if you can stand cold weather, you can just wear normal clothes. The hot season is when there no rain for weeks, this time you gonna be grilled. You gonna start complaining when is it going to rain.. And the Song California Gurls by Katy Perry will singing in your mind. Daisy dukes needed! Somehow, I really appreciate the weather when I'm back in Malaysia.

2. The malls and factory outlets
Have you ever visited Bandung before? Most of you have right. You tell me how am I suppose to say I don't like Bandung. Rumah Mode? FO along Jl. Dago? FO along Jl. Riau? They're selling either rejected clothes or the imitation one. All you need is to find the good quality clothes at very reasonable price. Pasar Baru? The place where to find the textiles, kebaya, tudung, and telekung. Malls? Paris Van Java for fine dine, Ciwalk mall for movie, BIP and Riau Junction for groceries, and BSM for loafing around especially when my favourite girls in town.

3. The foods
View my foodies album in facebook and you'll know how I love the foods. This is the link to my album

4. The transportation
Angkkot or Angkutan kota. It is always available at any time. but not along Tubagus area. The Angkot service in Tubagus is available until 9pm. If you're going out late at night, Taxi or Ojeg is the answer.

I just forgot what to write.. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment