Saturday, July 17, 2010

A new Hello to Peeps...


My brain just cramped every time I decide to
write...

what's best for today?

MANGO PUDDING...
I've been craving for this pudding for quite sometime. I googled the recipe almost everyday.
But I don't know where to find it in Bandung.
So I've decided to make it.
I went out to Simpang Dago to buy the ingredients since I had nothing at home.
I stop for awhile at Pagi Sore for a late lunch. I like the nasi padang there but unfortunately forgot to bring the camera to snap some delicious picture
*my bad* and I forgot that I have a camera phone too.. So no picture for you and me. heh!

So here is the picture of the pudding.


It tastes sweet, milky, mango-ish but unfortunately the pudding is not hard enough.
Since it was my first try, you can't expect to get a perfect one right? *gelak malu*
ok la.. next time I'll try my best for a perfect one! hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment