Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sushi Boon

Since I have nothing interesting to share with you, so I've decided to write about foodies. HaHa. Seriously, life is DULL. Me no likey. But what to do. This is my stupid life. I have to live with it.

FYI, Bandung always been raining, like every single day. So its very humid here and cold. Some people go out wearing jacket and some I don't know crazy? not really lah, they wear thick jacket or bubble jacket. Oh I wish I can have that bubble jacket from Promod. LOL. You can't never expect when is the sunny day. Sometimes its very cloudy and dark outside, turned out not raining at all. But when it is sunny, you gonna be a fried shrimp!

Eh now I've been writing about weather. Ahaaa.. So there's one rainy evening, I usually sleep during raining cause.. uhhuhh you know why. I received a text message from a friend, A. She asked me whether I wanna go out for dinner or not and she was as hungry as a bear since she didn't had anything since morning. So, I said OK cause I need to eat something for dinner too. The choises was Penang House or Sushi Boon. So I decided Sushi Boon since I never tried the sushi there, plus I love sushi.

I met her there after she finished her class at 5. We ordered 4 sushi, Dragonballz, bla bla bla, bla bla bla and Tuna sandwich. Sorry for the bla bla bla cause I don't remember what was that. hehehe..

So this is the Dragonballz. It wrapped with grilled salmon and inside the roll, they have the egg and mayonnaise I think. It is nais but I think the salmon is not so fresh but It don't taste ugly either.

This roll contained crab stick, or chicken, egg, mayonnaise. But I like it.

This one is Ebi wrapped.

Tuna Sandwich

And my sushi date, A.

After we finished eating, we went to BIP for window shopping. A wanted to have waffle, so we went to Texas Chicken. I just had chocolate sundae cause I was full. I had heavy lunch btw. That's why I didn't eat much :)

1 comment: