Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nanny's Pavillon


Friday night out with the girls.. Oh when half of them was at the campus waiting for their turn for phytochemistry lab exam. It sucks. Structure elucidation? What the hell is that? Haha. I salute people who really understand to read that damn spectrum. Especially the NMR spectrum.

Actually I went out in the evening to Ciwalk for late lunch/early dinner at Es Teler 77. It was quite late and I really had stomach ache after finish eating. I went out alone since everyone is busy and they have their own plan. Plus, I wanted to buy few things from the store. Some hair product. Last time I went to the salon, the lady complained that my hair is too dry. ay ay.. I bought new shampoo + hair recovery oil + hair mask. So hair, please wet yourself okay??

I didn't have plan to join the girls btw. I thought I just want to spend my time alone in my room, watching stupid movies or drama series for God knows how many time I repeat those movies. Haha. But when they say the might watch movie or karaoke after having dinner, I'm eheemmm had second thought. Other than watching old boring movies, its better to watch new ones. Other than staying alone at home, its better to join them for karaoke right. OH I really wanna be a singer someday. Haha.. Hell NO! I'm kiddin'

So I told them I wait for them somewhere. If I'm late, then I just meet them at Nanny's. But then, I'm early and they changed they place twice. It's either Riau or Setiabudhi. Setiabudhi is just few minutes away from Ciwalk. Riau errr quite far.. So they chose Setiabudhi.. sudah dekat. hehe. So I met them somewhere in Setiabudhi cause idk where the place is.

The concept of Nanny's Pavillon at Setiabudhi is Library. As if we're eating in the library, but still, the shop is cute as always. And they're opening a new one at Jakarta Selatan and they're using the Bathroom concept. From the picture, there is no toilet bowl. So no worries. hehe.


Everyone was hungry but me. Farha and Yasmin wanted to have pancake. Dayah, Liyana and I had pasta. Actually I don't know what to eat. I didn't feel like having waffle or pancake. So, I made a deal with Dayah. We ordered different pasta and later we exchange ours so we can have both. hehe.

I think this is cookies and cream pancake. idk. Yasmin ordered this one.
Something something. but they have peanut butter in that wrap. Farha's.
Smoked briskett speghetti. I ordered this.
Beef ball fettucini with brown sauce. Dayah and Liyana ordered the same dish.
The girls.

Later at night, we went to watch Unstoppable.. OMFG! Chris Pine is damn hot!!! Go watch it people! Nice movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment