Monday, November 1, 2010

Haihh..


I have lot of things to share but I have no mood to write or I'm outta idea or I can't share it here. Been trying to write since last Saturday. Lama sudah. Maybe I should write in point form

- Adios October.

- Good bye friends.

- Hello November.

- Pfftt! How to study again? Nothing in my brain. I'm so lost. But I still read books. No worries mommy!

- I think I'm still into Butter. Give me more Butter and I'll smile all day.

- I wanted to go home on Sunday but I woke up late and I didn't have time to pack. So I missed the flight.

- Mr H is going to be happy next week.. Oh I can't share it here.

- I miss foods from mamak. Roti canai, rawa tosei, tandoori chicken, and I want nasi kandar also. And I want lamb hanith from Saba.

- I miss home.

- I'm getting crazy..

- Oh hello Butter!

- bla bla bla

- Dont bother to read

- And I found this stick on my room door this morning. All doors perhaps. So girls, no more boys in your room.
I wanna go homeeeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment