Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raya holiday..

Hello peeps! Happy eid mubarak!
I know I'm waaayyy too late to wish you all but I was too busy. I'm very sorry.

My raya holiday was very wonderful with family. I mean the BIG family. It's been years since the last time we celebrated raya together. House full of Aunties, Uncles and Crazy cousins. All I can say is I was happy and excited!

Raya is not all about celebrating after a month of fasting and asking forgiveness from others. Raya is about good foods, family and bonding we have with each other. Raya is the day when we can meet family, relatives which we haven't meet for ages.

I'm happy that when I met my cousins I never felt awkward. We can joke around, gossips and teasing each other. And we even had rounds of eating together. Such a big tummy everyone had. Maybe the fb is doing it's job and made us connected even how far we are.

I wish my grandparents were there. I wish they knew how happy we were when we're all together.

1st Raya

2nd Raya at Starbucks Empire
*bersahaje*

3rd Raya at KLCC

4th Raya
Secret Recipe with Azrin n Saadiah(not in the pic)
BBQ night at Auntie Awin's
Raya is all about being happy with the family no matter where we are. Malls or home.
Oh we don't really need much baju raya right? hehe
*heart you all*

No comments:

Post a Comment