Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Me TIme

Life is so crazy with tons of work to do. Completing the book for final project and study for sidang. I don't even know if I can manage to do all of it in a short time. I'm very tired right now. Sigh! Can I pay anyone to do the book for me? please please...

Tonight is supposed to be my study night. But I was too sleepy and too bored to read. So, I decided to enjoy myself in front of the dressing table with some make up and dresses and camera.

heee... Girls always be girls. Cant stop themselves from camwhoring and obsessing to get pretty. Shhhhhuuuusshhhhh! Don't say you're not, cause unconsciously you are one!

However, now I'm getting very sleepy. Sleepier that before. I guess me time was only to delay my sleeping hour. shessh! I should've sleep earlier so I can wake up early to study.

Good night people! Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment