Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pasta

I've been craving for pasta for days. I wanted to ask mommy to cook for me when I was at home. But I knew she was very tired to entertain people and cook for them. So I just keep my mouth shut. heeee..

But the last few days, I really lack of moolah. I had too much works to do, coreection for my seminar draft, preparing the slide for the seminar. God knows, I don't even have time to go to money changer. Only if the money changer opens at night and give me the good rate. Hehe. I think GMC should open until night. The tourists might have lack of moolah at night. LOL!

Today I decided to cook. I wanted to eat somewhere but I was alone. I really wish Lelet or mommy or papa or Ujang or Dong or my big family are here. So I can bug their life by forcing them to follow me. I miss homie :(

Oh btw, I had squids and mussels in the freezer. All I need was the pasta and the sauce and the capsicum. I went to Superindo to do some shopping.

So this is my lunch. Macaroni cheese and herbs with seafood. I bought the cheese and herbs sauce from Prego. I'm very lazy to make the sauce my own. Heeee...



I hate Oregano on my pasta. I don't feel good telling you why. But I hate it.

But now, what's for dinner? I miss ayam bakar Mas Pras. The shop still close. Lamanya raya!

Pssttt: I have fan already!

No comments:

Post a Comment