Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Raya Dinner 2010

I know I've missed the train but seriously I'm too busy as I told you in previous post. I have to prepare the book for my final project and I have to study. Now I'm done with the book and left me with stacks of papers to read. SIGH! Sidang will be on Friday, Sept 1st. Please.. I need luck! I really wanna wish upon the shooting star or airplanes? hehe

Last Friday, the junior had organized the raya dinner for the ITB student. OH! of course not for free. But then I think it was worth the price.

The dinner was at Grand Aquilla Hotel in Pasteur. Actually the hotel is quite far from our place. We went there by taxi. Haha. Who would want to go to hotel wearing nice dresses by angkot right? Unless your taxi didn't show up. And God knows how long we were in taxi to reach the hotel. It was friday night. The traffic heading to Pasteur Toll was quite heavy. People were moving their arses to Jakarta for the weekend I guess. hehe.

They prepared games for us? eeerrr... games? No no. Actually it's kinda award. They had Most Photogenic, Most Fun Table, and lucky draw and pingpong ball hunt. As usual, I wasn't lucky at all. and same with my friends. Only Hafis got the hamper for lucky draw. At least we had someone from our batch ayte? hehe. The Most Photogenic award won by Hilwa (3rd year student) and The Most Fun Table won by 3rd year student also.

Guess what my friends and I were doing during the dinner? Eat + Eat + Eat and EAT! That explain why we couldn't find any ball or being fun during the dinner. Oh! We had to sing a raya song. So we sung Selamat Hari Raya - Saloma. Easy song and everyone knows. hehe.

Btw, the food was nice. Delicious. They served fruit salad, white rice, fried kuetiaw, squid, roated chicken, black pepper chicken, broccoli, otak-otak, chicken soup with white fungi, and desserts.


We with friends.


Nana, Syazzni, Ain, Shika, Yasmin, Aliff, Satbeer, Shema

Ok. Gotta go back to books. Taa.!

No comments:

Post a Comment