Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year


When new year comes, everyone is busy asking everyone about where they're going to celebrate new year. Ahaaa. Semua nak nampak coolkan cakap, Oh I ada party here and there. Bluerghhh.

This year I celebrated new year at Desaru. Not that I have some "cool" party or what, I went there for a short vacation with my dear family. It was our first time there.

At first I tot we need to cancel our plan cause on Friday, which one day before the vac, mom got lumbar spasm. We had to send her to SJMC in case she got something else like dislocated disc or whatever. But thank God it was only spasm. But still, she can't barely move. Pity her. So that night, noone pack their bag and thinking it was canceled.

The next morning, when everyone busy sleeping, mom went to everyone's room and kejutkan. She was so excited to go and yet everyone still sleeping. So rush packed and left the house.

So we made a pit stop at jeng jeng jeng... Johor Premium Outlet. Not so premium. LoL. It was my second time there btw. When I checked in there, a lot of friends texted asking if the things there is okay or not. Honestly, if you have ka-chinggg everything would be so much fun!

Have u realize that JPO logo is the same as Rumah Mode? the one in Bandung... I think the owner is the same since he's a hell of a rich. That is what I was thinking la. The fact is I don't know. Btw, I think Coach in JPO is quite expensive and it looks like fake. Idk. The leather feels like PVC. So if you want to buy, you better make sure it is original cause if it's fake, it won't worth your money. Other brands like La Senza, GAP, Pedro, Guess are selling at good price. You can shop there.

*We had to queue just to get in to Coach boutique*

I didn't shop much. I bought a handbag from Michael Kors. A simple one. weeheee :)
We stopped there for less than 2 hours, then we continued our journey to Desaru.
Desaru is at Bandar Penawar, which is a very small town. When we asked the bell boy if the town is easy to find food or not, he said "sekarang dah maju. Dah ada fast food". I was thinking of McD. What's in your mind? It turned out to be Marry Brown. hahahaha.

Desaru is a nice place to have a vacation. Far from hustle and bustle. When you go there, you can just rest. Free your mind from everything. But the beach, hmmmm. The current was quite strong and the red flag was there. Can't even mandi laut :(

*Super sweet. They're my everything*
*Dad and I <3*
*Lelet relaxing*
*Us. macam cover albumkan* LOL
*Pulai Desaru at night*
Lelet and I tried the SPA. The SPA there is just fine. I Prefer Arokaya more like seriously. I don't know if the lady was massaging or hurting me cause it really hurt. No relax at all. heh!

It was only one night vacation, the next day, we went home.

*on the way back*

We stopped by Malacca to have asam pedas. Yums!

No comments:

Post a Comment