Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

I know it a lil late to wish everyone, but it's better than never ayte?
so yeahh!
to everyone.

I don't know how was your 2011 going but I can tell mine was okay. So-so. but yet dull.

Let see how things went

In January: I finally home for good. yeah for good. but somehow I miss Bandung in everyday of my life. I know I was bitching around telling everyone that I miss Malaysia but now I miss Bandung even moooore! I left my life there, my friends, my skool, my everyday's food, my... my... my.... Oh God. Please give me some time to visit there. I just miss there.

In February and March: Life been as dull as it can be. I stayed home and doing nothing. I didn't meet friends, I seldom go out. ok tu tipu. but yeah, everyday was the same. woke up late, out for lunch, watch tv, dinner, sleep. and it repeats every single day.

In April: I went to Bandung for my graduation day. Finally, I'm no longer a student. And I got my job by the end of the month and my first car tooo! yeayy!

The rest of the year: everyday was just the same. WORK!

One thing I like about 2011. we, the cousins or now I call them my siblings were getting closer. We had more and more gatherings which I can tell that we had gathering almost every week. But now everyone started to get busy and I miss them so much. oh nooo!

Anyhoo, I wish for my 2012 is better than 2011. Let's pray! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment