Monday, January 23, 2012

Food #2

Lobster anyone?!
Food #2 is

Live Lobster Thermidor
Served with corn, baked potato and broccoli
*my 700g lobster*

You can try this at
House of Fine Steak, Victoria Station

Price : RM 169.15
Price is not fixed. Depending on the size.

This is one of my fav dish at VS. The lobster is imported from the US. Even when you first order, they even bring the live lobster to you for you to see the size and agree with the price.

You can even ask for half thermidor and half garlic or whatever they suggest you. But I prefer this one more. The cream sauce is yummy!

Mom's all time favorite
Grilled NZ Whole Sole
served with corn, baked potato and salad

Dragon Kingdom
Half lobster and squid and fish fillet served with corn, baked potato and broccoli

We had our family dinner here last night.
When we first arrived...
Everyone was busy with their phone.

And so I told them I brought my camera
Everyone started to snap snap

Dad
he's so into the chicken pics in the menu. He even asked Lelet to snap his pic looking at the chicken. hehe!
Mommy
Lelet
Ujang

And my food arrived...
Selamat makan semua!

Pssst: I know its a steak house but everyone was having their fav seafood. Dad's te only one having Cajun Lamb & Salmon. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment