Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's TWENTY ELEVEN

Let's do this post before the day ends.

Happy new year everyone!

I can't believe that we have just entering 2011. I tot Jan 2010 was just yesterday. OK. ni tipu. But then time flies so fast. It's like God has speed the time.

I had nice memories from 2010 which I don't ever want to forget and also the bad ones, which definitely I couldn't forget for the rest of my life.

However, how good or bad it was, I never regret every second in my life. Things happen for reasons. They taught me how to be strong, to be loved, to love everything, to face the problems, to appreciate things. And I thank God that He gave me the chance to learn.

Btw, twenty eleven sounds like seven eleven.. heee... I miss home. I want slurpee! It's only 3 days to go home. FOR GOOD!

Since it was new year and the firework seems so familiar, the friends invited me to go out to PVJ for dinner and wait for the countdown.. and unfortunately, there was no countdown at all. Only the fireworks. And there were thousands of people.

I really enjoyed myself with good company and nice fireworks. BUT hell, I hate the blow-thing-sounded! or vuvuzela or whatever the name it is. I can't seem to remember the name. Its damn freaking noisy. Here and there, everyone's blowing. ppfftt!

Us in PVJ being innocent.

These girls just love to blow! LOL

Happy people

During the day, I went to PVJ again with Betsy. Just wanted to have lunch and buy mom's supplement. And I ended up buying a dress from Promod. It was sale tho. 50%. Just cant resist. Actually, I wanted to buy a dress from Topshop but it's sold out I guess. It's not in the store. Heee. Eh Butter! I want a new dress please.

We had late lunch at Azzura Sip & Dine. I know, the Xmas dinner was there but I love the drinks. It's nice. So I had baked rice with cheese and Betsy had Hainanese chicken rice. We shared chips & chips. And we really had to force ourselves just finish those foods. Damn full wey. Btw, you should try Azzura. The foods are delicious.

The drinks was served in jar. I should give this idea to Mom, if someday we don't have enough glass to serve people.

Berry Much. It's naise!

Baked Rice With Cheese. Served with chicken.

Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Chips & Chips. Served with Mayonnaise.

So yeah, That all I did in January 1st. Right now, I need to move my arse off and pack all my stuffs since the clock is ticking louder each minute and I had lots of things to do. Seriously my room looks like Titanic when it sinked. heh! I should stay home and stop spending all the money like no body's business..

Yeah and again, Happy new year peeps. It's a new year, a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment