Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You Very Much

This is going to be a very short post since I'm such a lazy bum right now...
heh.. I'm always be one btw.

Last Wednesday was a history... I don't know how I did that and I'm totally surprised...

After THREE times sitting for sidang (or you called it viva), I finally pass without any warning from any department.. How cool is that? Very cool. Ok. Whatever. I still think it's cool.

I know I have a very big problem dealing with my stress and panics. I really blank when I panic like nothing in the brain at all. But somehow this time, Ibu Lucy said I was much much much better from before. Even though I nearly let the panic controls me, I finally can get through it. And not forgetting to those few hours studying each day. Not really everyday.. But most of the day. I PASSSSS! Alhamdulillah...


Now I would like to thank everyone for the prayers and supports. Without your support, I think I can't manage to pass this exam cause I was as fragile as crystal. Thanks to all my lecturers for the extra classes, my friends back in Malaysia and also in Bandung to cheer me up and make my life happy, thanks to Butter to make me feel that everything is going to be fine thanks to MrH and also my family for everything. They have done a lot just to make me feel stronger.

Last but not least, a very BIG thanks to my parents cause they always trust me. They believe that I can pass this exam. There were not even a time they scolded me when I fail my exam. All the gave me was a great support. They came to visit me few times just to make sure that I'm alright here.. I really owe them a big time...

To Mommy and Papa.. it is all for you... I love you very much till I die.

Love you all too.. :)

During the first sidang.
The picture is quite blur. Sorry.


My classmates which have graduated in October 2010, except for Firdaus and me.

Oh. Not so short post btw. weeee.

3 comments: