Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rude People In Cinema

I never plan to post about this and I know I'm not that good in cinema. We all know before the movie starts, they will show us some rule? in cinema. Please be quiet. Please switch off your phone. Don't put your foot on the seat. And some this and that. But all of those are common. We all know by the time we entered a cinema.

Eh wait. are they showing it here? the signs? or they don't? cause the last time I remembered, it was at Blitz.

Okay, back to cinema. I went to watch Khurafat today with Mommy, bro and couz. So it's a horror-malay movie. I watched at Sunway Pyramid, since it is the nearest cinema.

When the movie started, suddenly we heard... A baby cried... WAIT! check again the ticket.. its PG13. Does it mean 13 and above? Why that lady brought her baby? I looked at the back row I saw few kids there. Are you outta your mind ladies? Sighh!

There a group of friends were sitting at the back row. I was thinking "I regret I didn't get the back row". Our seats was the third row from the back. Know why?
This group was so freaking noisy and they really spoke out loud just like they're watching in their mother's movie room. What the hell right? everyone can hear them. I shuusshhh-ed them like so many time. It's not your own cinema. So pleaseeeee!

I have to admit that the seat in TGV is not as comfy as Blitz or Cinema XXI. Here in TGV, you can't lean your head on the seat. What I can do was, I sit so low. And I was so shocked and nearly stand up to scold the person sitting behind me. The person behind kicked my head. It's not so hard but.. I can feel my hair moving. Eh.. Where's your manner people? Your shoes must be dirty. How can you be so stupid to do that to people. And no sorry? hmmmmm...


And when they say no handphone, means you can just silent your phone. Noone care if you're busy sms-ing or bbm-ing people. But talking in cinema on the phone out loud? You don't silent your phone? grrrr grrrr! shutup please! It's damn freaking annoying okay!

I'm sorry if any of you loves to do this in cinema. I didn't say I never do any of that. But sometimes, we should know when is the right time cause it really distract people in the cinema.

I'm very sorry if I ever did that to you..

oh.. Does smooching distract you people? I wonder..

*photos all from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment