Friday, December 24, 2010

My Playlist - Love Songs & Dedications


I've been listening to all of these at the moment without feeling boring...
  • Imagine - John Lennon
  • How Deep Is Your Love - Beegees
  • The Power of Love - Celine Dion
  • Fire - Des'ree & Babyface
  • Valentine - Jim Brickman & Martina Mcbride
  • I'll Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  • Killing Me Softly - Fugees
  • To Love You More - Celine Dion
  • Right Here Waiting - Bryan Adams
  • Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
  • Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton
  • Angel - Robbie William
  • Come Undone - Duran Duran
  • Especially For You - MYMP
  • If - Bread
  • All The Love In The World - The Corrs
  • What Can I Do - The Corrs
  • Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Air Supply
  • Raindrops Keep Falling From My Head - BJ Thomas
  • To Be With You - Mr. Big
  • Only You - Flying Pickets
  • When You Tell Me You Love Me - Julio Iglesias
  • Never Forget You - The Noisettes
  • Amazed - LoneStar
  • Every Breath You Take - The Police
  • Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
  • Open Arms - Journey
  • My Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
  • More Than Words - Xtreme
  • You're So Vain - Carly Simon
  • Cherish - Kool & The Gang
  • You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
  • You Are Everything - Diana Ross
  • Another Day In Paradise - Phil Collins
  • First Romance - Regine Velasquez
  • Total Eclipse of My Heart - Bonnie Tyler
  • Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
  • Making Love Out of Nothing At All - Air Supply
  • Honesty - Billy Joel
  • Eternal Flame - Human Nature
  • That's What Friends Are For - Stevie Wonder & Dionne Warwick
  • One Day In Your Life - Michael Jackson
  • L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
  • We Could Be Together - Debbie Gibson
  • Back For Good - Take That
  • All Cried Out - Allure & 112
  • Something About The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John
  • I Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow
  • You've Got A Friend - James Taylor
  • Soldier of Fortune - Deep Purple
  • Still Got The Blue - Garry More
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lauryn Hill
  • You Can't Hurry Love - Diana Ross & The Supremes
  • Knife - Rockwell
  • Time After Time - Cindy Lauper
  • Always - Atlantic Starr
  • You're My Everything - Santa Esmeralda
  • True - Spandau Ballet
Any nice love songs anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment