Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunny & Green

Last Night, Ain invited out for dinner with Zaza and Z. However, Z refused to go. But still none of us decided where to go. Okie. We really where to go out for meals here. Its either cheap and boring or... expensive and we haven't try yet. Not too expensive actually but when we keep spending our money on foods.. we gonna end up broke. Heh!

Ain told us she has voucher for Sunny & Green, which we can get 1 free meal for buying another meal from selected foods. So why not we just use the voucher right? Free meals! Siapa taknak kan.

So we went there. Ain was the first to arrived. I went out quite late cause I had phone calls. Pity her, she had to wait for us.

I ordered spaghetti bolognese

Zaza ordered grilled rice

Ain ordered beef cordon bleu

and our extra food, espagnola beef steak

We got mango pancake for the dessert and it is free :)

Our drink : Tutti fruitti which tasted like fruit punch cordial. hehe

Us
I look like 5 months preg, the father is Mr. Foodies!

Pssst: This stupid sidang is eating my life bit by bit, leaving me so little and its very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment