Monday, October 18, 2010

Sagoo

The best thing about being in Bandung is FOOD. Ok. Not that I never complain anything about food, screaming for real food *real food means home food. me just being crazy* Somehow when I'm back in Malaysia, I always wish I'm in Bandung having my fav ayam bakar, ikan gurame, nasi padang, indomie keju..

If you said you hate the food here. Oh wait, let me check your weight. If your weight is increasing within four years staying in Bandung, then you're just a big fat liar! But still I know few people getting skinnier when they're here. poor them. They should try to enjoy food. Don't let the thought stop you from eating. Obviously when you be at the other side of the world, your food won't be the same as what you're having at home. LOL!

Last Friday I went to Sagoo with few friends for dinner. There are 3 Sagoo shops that I knew. One is in PVJ, the other is at Jl. Riau, which is the main shop and the other one is in Rumah Mode. We went to the one at Jl. Riau because the girls said it tastes better than in PVJ.

Sagoo is popular with its bihun/mie djawa which I can say it tastes like bihun/mie soup. But it nice tho especially when you eat with chillies. However, I didn't order that for my dinner. I had kuetiaw siam. One thing I like about Sagoo is the drinks they served. They have iced milo and milo dinosaurs (milo tabur at mamak). So, we don't have to wait to go home just for milo tabur right?

The kaya toast is damn delicious. More delicious than in Old Town White Coffee. We asked the waiter if they're selling the toast or not. Sadly they don't :( Then we asked again where we can get the same toast if we want to do it at home? He said they bake it at the owner's house. Okay. No wonder it damn nice.

*do you notice the kaya toast on the table?*
The dinner was fun. It started with camwhoring, eating, and gossips. It ends with Karaoke at Minimax, Dago Plaza. However, it's not all about having fun, it's about to cheer a broken hearted. Oh. not mine! We had fun, she had fun and we're happy that she had fun. That's what friends are for, right?

*the girls looking at their future, ok no!*

Pssst: I had first class with Ibu Irda. I thought I studied much, but there are things that I still need to learn. Sigh! And and please pray that the ERP will settle by Wednesday or Thursday morning *ERP is not exit reentry permit ok?*

3 comments: