Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello Saigon

It's been a while since the last time I blog. I'm just too lazy I guess but maybe when I start blogging again, I can be a part of the OLD me. Oh I miss the old me so much. I just don't know how to get it back.

Enough of that.

View of Saigon from the plane. Look at the river. Beautiful.

I've been here and there this year. One of it is VietNam. When people asked, how's VietNam? What's nice there? How's the food there? What? Where? When? How? Why? and the 5WH just can't stop reaching my ears.

Hotel lobby

Our room

VietNam is very popular of their history, especially the VietNam war in 1959 - 1975 *correct me if I'm wrong* and how the won the war.

So mostly people will visit the Củ Chi tunnel. A tunnel that we built just to escape from the Americans and they even lived in there. Eventho they were villagers, I guess they're more creative than an engineer. The tunnel is complete with ventilations. I think they're cool!

The petite tunnel. I stuck in there 

Ok, that is one of the tourist attraction.

Most of the lady go to VietNam just to shop. I can say the price there is better than Bandung especially when you're looking for cotton material. It's like crazy when you go to Bến Thành Market. You just don't know what to choose because you feel like you want all of it and you'll end up buying more than you have budgeted. LoL.

Let's go to Bến Thành Market

Bến Thành Market

Some of it

Just don't know which one to choose

Other than that, the readymade baju kurung is so cheap. You can get RM 55 a pair with full beading. Usually they sell back the baju kurung in Malaysia at a very high price. I once found the baju kurung same like mine cost about RM 300. Krazy!

The pasar malam around Bến Thành Market

In front of Vincom Center

The post office

Hunch back of the Notre Dame of Saigon

Some building in town

Hard Rock Cafe

Bobby Chinn

The best dinner there was on a cruise along Saigon River. Live band and dancing ladies. It's so nice. The food also yummy.

The crew





Last minute shopping at the airport :)

Bye Bye Saigon. Till me meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment