Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Haddock

Do you know what Haddock is?
It's a fish.

No. I'm not going to talk about the fish cause I don't really know the fish. I've tasted it but I like salmon more.

Okay. I have a best friend which I named him Haddock.

Why Haddock? it's because I've been obsessing about salmon and he can't stop saying that haddock is tastier than salmon. 

Haddock vs Salmon

So we named ourselves Salmon and Haddock.

I've known haddock for quite long time already. Almost 8 years. But we've lost contact for 2 years because haddock been swimming too far away from the habitat and been drown until one day he came back to the right path. HAHAHAHA.

Since then, we've become good friend. A friend who always be there through my thick and thin. You can't see haddock swimming around me but he always there. He always there when I need big ears, when I need a shoulder to cry on, when I feel alone, when.. when.. when...

Haddock is a type of fish that I can pour all my secrets to with him judging if I'm the crab or the squid. Haddock is also my counselor (he said he can be one  :P) a part of my treatment when I'm too depressed.

He best thing about haddock is he always positive in everything. Even if I say something bad, he still be positive.

When I'm down, I always remember that God has sent to me a wonderful fish that I know I can't release it back to the sea. Without haddock, there will be no delicious seafood. LOL.

Dear haddock,
           Thank you for being a delicious fish for the dinner. I hope you'll like salmon for your dinner too. You don't have to worry about anything cause we have each other to eat ourselves. Maybe some salt and pepper will make us more tastier. It's been 8 years having you and I never feel full. I hope every bite of you won't leave me a fleshless bone. Thank you.

Yours truly,
Salmon

This is my haddock and he thought he's a superman. I think he forgot his blue underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment