Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tarbush

Do you where to eat at 10pm in Sunway Pyramid? One restaurant I knew that still open at that hour is Tarbush, when all the shops are closed. Ignore the bars and cafes outside.

As usual, my partner in crime was my dear Lelet. She went home so late that we had to go out late. We arrived at SP almost 10pm.

Since Lelet agreed to watch movie together, we went straight to TGV to purchase the ticket. We wanted to watch Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa but the movie was available at 1240am. We had to forgot about the movie and chose the other movie, Unknown.

So we went jalan2 to find any open restaurant. None of the restaurant were open, so we headed to Tarbush.

Guess what? People still coming in at 11pm. Most of the were hanging out with friends and had shisha.

Lelet wasn't hungry cause she had KFC before she came home, so I was the one to have dinner. We decided to share our foods.

My partner in crime. Hehe
We ordered cheese samosa for appertizer, baked macaroni with bechamel sauce for main course and cream caramel for the dessert.

Fooling around while waiting for the foods. If you noticed, it is Lelet's thumb. hahaha.

The baked macaroni was goooooood. Plus it was served with miced lamb. Yummmmmeyh! But when I told my mom it was good, she was like" it's ok if you don't offer me some. I don't mind". Haha. Yeah, can't take lamb.

Baked macaroni with bechamel sauce.
Cream caramel.
Oh, I forget to snap a pic of the samosa. Sigh!
We stayed at the restaurant until our movie was about to start.

Liam Neeson as Dr Harris
Btw, Unknown was a good movie. It was about a guy confused with his identity after we woke up from coma. He thought his name is Martin harris but actually he is someone else. he's an assassin. Hence, he used that name to cover up.

When his name, Dr Harris first came up, he reminds me of MrH. Cause they had the same name with the same title. LOL! I told MrH, I should make the comparison between him and Dr Martin Harris, which I'm gonna do next.. or next next.. or whenever I feel like doing. hehehehe. Hope I don't forget his character.

I can't wait for Lelet to come home this weekend. Maybe we can watch Hiyakat Merong Mahawangsa together.

No comments:

Post a Comment