Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Date at Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe

I had a lovely lunch date with my partner. It was late lunch. Both of us were hungry and we went out late because my dear Lelet had to do some revision for her assessment.

I was craving for pasta and Lelet didn't bother what to eat. So when we passed by Garden, we did peek at the menu and checked for the price. The price was okay. So we decided to have our lunch there.

My dear Lelet
There was a birthday party being held. OH boi, you're very lucky that your parents celebrating your birthday at nice cafe. Hence, the service was quite slow. He had to wait for a long time to be seated, to order foods and also for the food to be served.

I had spaghetti aglio olio with shrimp and Lelet had smoked beef carbonara.

Smoked beef carbonara
Spaghetti aglio olio with shrimp
Our drinks : Watermelon juice and honey lemon

The foods were delicious! The portion is big and it is enough for a person even if you're as hungry as a pig. hehe

Delicious!
The environment in the cafe is very quiet and romantic. The light was dimmed, the played slow music and the the decoration is so english. They had white piano or bedazzled piano at the center of the cafe. It looks so beautiful there.

The piano I was talking about..
The entrance
If you're planning to bring your partner for tea, you can always choose here. It's a very nice place.

Someday I'll bring errr... someone there. HaHa..

2 comments: